Finding a gift for people who love to entertain can be tricky. For one thing, they have probably already outfitted their homes with many of the items they deem necessary for a successful party. Secondly, you know if you give them a gift you'll expect to see it at their next gathering and they know this fact too! Having said that, make sure that the gift you give to those who love to entertain is truly a class act. Read the list below for ten ideas that fall into that category.
1. In order for the entertainer to serve all the hors d'oeuvres he or she wants, the host or hostess needs a buffet stand. Sur la Table sells a 3 tier metal buffet stand for $ 29.95. The hostess can fill each tier with yummy trees that are easily accessible to his or her guests.
2. For those hosts and hostesses who like to serve wine at the ideal temperature, Crate and Barrel offers a wine bottle thermometer for only $ 8.95. This stainless steel reference guide wraps around a wine bottle like a cuff and directs the host or hostess on the appropriate serving temperature for any type of wine.
3. Condiments and finger foods need a place at the party. Pottery Barn sells a classy square tray with 2 round and 2 square silver bowls. The 5 piece set is made of food safe aluminum alloy and sells for $ 49.00. This Barona Square Condiment Set is great for condiments, snacks, finger foods, etc.
4. Those who love to entertain will appreciate a punch bowl set. Pier 1 sells an affordable set for only $ 38.95. It includes a clear glass punch bowl, matching ladle and 8 glasses.
5. In order to chill the champagne the host or hostess will need an effective ice bucket. Cooking.com sells a stainless steel 4 piece ice bucket for $ 79.95. The 4 pieces include the bucket, lid, scoop, and tongs. The elegant and efficient bucket holds 3 quarts of ice.
6. If you have a lot of people in your home, a lot of wine glasses are being passed around. In order for people to identify their wine glasses, they need wine glass charms. Wineglasscharms.com offers identification tags for wine glasses in over 100 themes. They come in sets of 6 and are very reasonably priced.
7. A host or hostess often must carry several drinks at once. He or she needs a stylish and practical tray for such a task. Bellacor.com sells a copper canyon charger for the very reasonable price of $ 26.00. This tray has a rustic look with hammered detailing and is a generous size at 15 "wide x 2" high x 9 "" in diameter.
8. When guests gather in the living room, it's a good time to pull out some board games. Toys R Us has a large selection of adult board games, including titles such as Taboo, Scattergories, Cranium, etc. Although board games can cost up to $ 30, the resulting fun makes the money spent well worth it.
9. For those who are constantly sending out invitations, it's thoughtful to give a gift certificate to a stationary store. Stationarystudio.com is a great option because of their tasteful and plentiful options.
10. If those who love to entertain have a game room, a dartboard makes a great gift. Dartboards.com has many options, but one of their bestsellers includes the $ 169.98 Halex CricketView 5000 Dart Board Package. This dartboard includes electronic scoring, easy to read displays and a professional size target area. The dartboard is housed in a maple finished cabinet and is sure to bring out the competitive spirit of the guests at the soiree.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg Schnell, zuverlässig und kompetent
Source by Amber Contant