Doctors want to show appreciation towards employees and patients during the holidays while nurses hunt for that perfect executive gift their boss doesn’t have.
Whichever side you are on, this article is meant to be of service to medical professionals who are looking for the perfect executive corporate gift.
Nurses should consider these executive holiday gift ideas for their boss
- Consider getting your boss a tech-related gadget such as a wireless USB laser-pointer. Armed with this tool, your boss can navigate through his slideshow presentations, meetings and speeches a little easier, making this a useful and practical gift. The doctor’s name imprinted on the side of the laser-pointer will do the trick.
- Forget the prescription pads and pens; the entire office should chip in for the health information system that stores Electronic Medical Records (EMR). While it may take some time to transfer paper-based records over to EMR, the added benefits are obvious: save time and money.
- A leather-bound portfolio featuring multiple pockets and an executive-style pen. Each item can be imprinted with the Doctor’s name and practice.
Doctors should consider these executive holiday gift ideas for their nurses
- Executive gift baskets for the entire office can be filled with decadent chocolates, a variety of nuts, caramels, pretzels, organic food items, wine or cheese. Luxury gift baskets containing spa and bath-related product meant to sooth the mind and body are also great alternatives for nurses.
- Personal items such as picture frames wrapped in quality leather, reusable drinkware items with the practice’s logo or employee name and lunch coolers are great business gift ideas that nurses will appreciate.
- If your nurses are always complaining about it being too cold in the office than perhaps you might want to consider a logoed jacket the entire office can wear. Pick a color scheme that matches their current uniforms.
Doctors should consider these branded corporate holiday gift ideas for their patients
- Reusable drinkware items have staying power.
- 4-in-1 pill box features pill storage, cutter, crusher and cup
- Basic first aid kit
- Magnifier with carrying case
- Fitness giveaway items and pedometers
- Hand sanitizers
Source by Rob Stillman