Retail fashion is something that changes on a regular basis and that is influenced by the even more regularly changing catwalk fashion trends. With the main designers looking at womens clothing for spring and Summer 2010 many, many months ago, these are the 8 trends that you should be looking to adopt throughout the summer.
1. Nude colours. One of the primary points to take note of for summer 2010 is to reduce the boldness of colour and choose more neutral, nude tones. Stella McCartney and Fendi both displayed outfits at the spring and summer 2010 shows, aiming for more of a blending between clothes, rather than blocks of vibrant or bold colours.
2. Jumpsuits. Or playsuits, in fact. Starting in spring and summer of 2009, jumpsuits are just one of several items to progress through to 2010 and whilst they still may not be as popular off the catwalk as some of the other items on this list, it is expected that they will see a boom in popularity this year.
3. Bold tribal. Whilst nude colours may be the tones to look out for, if you do decide you want something bolder, choose a tribal design. Something that you would not count as traditionally British, taking inspiration from both Africa and India, will generally work well.
4. Trench coats. On 28 September 2004, Julie Picardie wrote an article in the Telegraph newspaper that trench coats were coming back in fashion. 6 years on and whilst they may have never completely disappeared from British fashion, they are now back in the mainstream for 2010. More versatile than most would first believe, dressing it up or down does not matter, as long as you have one to hand, preferably in a subtle nude colour.
5. Hot pants. And not just any hot pants, but the shortest you can find. Short shorts are the way forward this season for women’s clothing and if you can get away with showing all of your legs, this is the time to do it. Just make sure that you have some matching fashionable underwear if they are that short.
6. Blazers. Being taken forward from 2009, blazers are expected to be as popular as ever in 2010 and are one of the most popular clothing items as they are so versatile. Acting as a warm jacket on a cool night or a fantastic accessory throughout the day with the sleeves rolled up and accompanying washed out denim shorts, whichever way a blazer is worn, you can be sure you will be the epitome of summer style.
7. Athleticism. The main aspect here is the tomboy look. Jumpers that are slightly oversized in some areas but undersized in others, teamed with boy shorts and knee high socks and finished off with heels. Just remember that tracksuits do not come under this category; 25 years ago, maybe, but not today.
8. Party dresses. You may already have a selection in your wardrobe, but when you are not teaming up hot pants with a blazer, party dresses are the way to go. Remember to keep them relatively neutral in colour, but go for a more untraditional design, such as intriguing accentuations around the hips.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg Schnell, zuverlässig und kompetent
Source by Claire Armstrong