While erotic gifts are hot at any time of year, a red-hot erotic Valentine’s Day gift will be sure to set the stage for steamy play with your lover. Remember that a gift is not erotic in itself no matter what it is, but it becomes erotic simply because you yourself are erotic and deeply thoughtful. You think to give it because it’s a secret you and your lover will share.
Most of the gifts that follow you can easily purchase online or at a shop at your local mall. Some are classic and some require a little forethought and preparation, but that’s part of the fun. Use your imagination and add your own surprising twists. A great idea coupled with your own creativity is sure to please.
- Exotic Scented Massage Oil–You can buy it off the shelf, online or find a bath shop specializing in oils that will create a massage oil blended to your own preferences. What happens after the massage is up to you!
- Erotic Literature For Two–There are some great erotic writers producing steamy drama that you and your lover can enjoy together. Curl up together with a glass of wine, some cheese, a hot erotic book and read aloud. Search Amazon or the erotic literature section at your local bookstore for ideas.
- Dark Chocolate Syrup With An Artist’s Brush–Valentines Day is incomplete without chocolate. Add a sexy twist with chocolate as an artistic medium. There’s no telling who will have more fun, the artist or the canvas with this gift. A masterpiece of body art, once admired, leaves but one option to follow.
- Silk Japanese Kimono–Find them online or in import and clothing exchange shops. Kimonos are not only beautiful with fine-feeling silk fabric decorated with zen-like colors and designs, but also exotic and erotic conjuring Tantric imaginations for the wearers.
- An Evening Of Taste And Touch–Plan your own erotic Valentine’s evening at home or secure a cottage. Create an atmosphere of music, lights, fabrics and pillows in your own erotic circle. Prepare a parade of taste sensations with appetizers, beverages and desserts to enjoy together in your lovers’ nest. Relax. Eat. Touch. Love.
- An Erotic Toy–A brand new high quality sex toy as an erotic Valentine’s Day gift just demands to be used as soon as possible. An attractive vibrator or classy dildo for her or an artistic cock ring or quality masturbator for him is sure to inspire endless ideas for love.
- Erotic Poetry From The Heart–Everyone is a poet. Some of us are just out of practice. Remember poetry doesn’t have to rhyme, but it should be emotional, very personal and dignified. Check out E E Cummings for inspiration. Write or have an artistic friend letter your poem beautifully on quality paper or a card.
- An Arrangement Of Candles–Candlelight has it’s own erotic moods and qualities. Use your creative juices to arrange candles on a tray, throughout a room or even the entire house. Tea lights or votive candles in varying colored holders provide an almost limitless pallet. Once the candles are aflame, your passions will also ignite.
- Steamy Bath For Two–Gather a variety of luxurious bath products: a loofa, scented soaps, oils, salts and throw in a kinky package of soap crayons or body paints and let your erotic imagination go wild. If you can secure a rubber ducky, let him loose beneath the bubbles and see what happens!
- An Erotic Game–Some great minds have invented seriously fun and creative sex games bent on getting couples tangled in passionate sex. They’re available in shops and on the web as well as in some e-books filled with endless ideas. Alternatively, pick up a game of Twister, oil one-another up and place your bets on who’s left standing!
Source by Sean Christopher