A woman is walking along the street, her attire catches everyone's eyes: she is clothed in the latest fashion. She draws everyone's attention, including yours, not only with her toilet, but also with conscious superiority. Are you guided? Are you envious?
Vainly! In fact, her appearance – is an evidence of her deep inner complexes. There is a science "psychology of clothing", where the concept "fashion victim" – is not a popular phrase, but a clinical diagnosis. Orientation exceptionally on the last word in fashion – is a sign of heightened hypochondria, a woman's psychological dependence on other people's opinion, uncultivated self-respect.
According to psychologists, a man, who costume is extremely considered (no matter which one, even a skiing one), often tries to hide his colossal difference and prove his value, attract attention and sometimes to confirm his superiority with the help of some attire .
All-sufficient, steady people with various interests usually dress in rather simple way, not showing off, and interest in new trends reasonably, not hunting for new labels. They feel quite comfortable wearing as old jeans, as an evening toilet (as a rule, rather reserved).
Moreover, to psychologists' opinion, one can discern some certain type of self-consciousness behind each style.
1. Classic style. Its main feature – are moderation and traditional nature in combination with fashionable trends without carrying to extremes. Quite self-confident people, who do not feel any heightened necessity to prove their magnitude to other people, moreover using clothing, keep to this style.
2. Sporty style. Prominent organization men, bankers and other rich men, who always used a style "costume-cravat", suddenly began sweeping away jogging shoes, sporting cloth, rucksacks or sportive bags from counters. Yes, of course, today an idea of youthful appearance and healthy way of living has located a strong hold on our minds, but this does not mean all these people decided to go in for sport or invasion. This cloth became a standard not only for exercising, but also for rest, vacation. A turn to visible simplicity and liberation means striving for well-to-do sections to "complete with poor", as psychologists consider.
3. Grunge style. A style of "shabby cloth" wave designers a good task! They are cutting off and out, ripping up, soaking cloth in chloric acid, pressing, imitating spots and patches knowingly – they do all these things only because a "grunge" style has come into fashion. Tattered pullovers, dresses, coming unaclined, dirty jeans are sold in leading couturier's shops and ordinary boutiques. This is a challenge to elegance, struggle with stylishness, expensive refined cloths and impossible seams. If earlier it was impossible to go out wearing the same dress more than once, now "grunge" style praises scruffiness, as if it is saying: we are wearing the same cloth all the time!
Neverheless, all this crude "old" cloth surpasses all reasonable prices. Some Levi's models cost more than 6 thousands of dollars! This trend, often causing associations with hippie from Beatles days, displays neglect to cloth and a challenge to social inequality. However, psychologists consider that a style of "chic rubbish heap", which bourgeoisie added to its arsenal, says about its self-destruction and can even be treated as asking forgiveness for sins – simply to medieval monastic rags.
4. Exotic (ethnic) style. Hindi, Chinese, Arabian and other oriental motives can be just a fashionable detail for one people, and a completed style and manner of clothing for other people. Such choice testifies to one's thirst for traveling, mental escape to exotic countries, where everything is not so gray, like around. Exotic style, covered with bright national legends and traditions, says about one's wish to live in a fairy-tale, escape from reality to some dream world. But it can also be a sign of belonging to culture, philosophy of some country, for example, Buddhism.
5. Military style. Khaki color, camouflage pattern, details, pecicular to military cloth, high heavy boots – some women do like this style. You have not to be a psychologist to understand that this means escape from feminine, a wish to gain a foothold in such masculine qualities, like decisiveness and power. A clue to one's love for uniform (and for man's style in general) should be searched in childhood, in too strict father's upbringing, often military people, or fathers talking about son and bringing up daughters, like she was a boy …
6. Country style. Variegated skirt, loose blouse, decorated with patterns, laces or drawn-work, shoes without heels, simple beads, straw hat – these are attributes of natural, or country style. Simple, natural cloths and simple-minded, plain patterns are typical for it. This style can be a sign of one's nostalgia on country life or testify about one's ecological views. A straw hat and a chintz skirt are saying with one accord with their possessor: we are not synthetic, we are natural!
7. "La Femme Fatal". This style is everlasting, but it is marked with fashionable attributes: high-heel shoes, skirt with cut, deep décolleté, strings and open-work stocking. A woman-tempress, a woman-vamp, oversteps the limits of elegant moderation venturesomely, and self-affirmations, as an object of men's lust. Strangely enough, the choice of this style does not always mean a woman's heightened sexuality. We can rather say that such a woman does not see any other advantages in herself, which could attract men's attention to her and cause their delight.
Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und zum Höchstpreis
Source by Yana Mikheeva