2016 has been an eventful year with some of the best fashion trends being unleashed in India. Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2016 was appreciated by tons of people, and was one of the best Lakme Fashion Weeks ever. The Who is Who of the Indian Fashion Industry exhibited their brilliant collection. Be it flamboyant or subtle, it appeared to the likes of all, and it set the Indian Fashion Trend for 2016. Take a look at the Fashion Forecast of Indian trends for 2016:
1. Designer Sarees:
Be it Manish Malhotra, or Tarun Tahiliani, or Sayasachi, the era of neo-age designers is back! With beautiful sarees custom made, these sarees are a must have in every wardrobe. Right from net sarees, to georgette to satin, designer sarees are the way to go right now! Light weight, intricate designs, these sarees can suit every occasion, making you look angelic wherever you go!
2. Jacket Sets:
With pretty butta prints on the jackets, or elaborate embroidery, there is a different veil charm to jacket suits and they add an edge to your existing look. They can make the dullest outfits look bright and beautiful. Team up your outfits to make it a jacket set, to add a quirky elegant look to your ethnic wear!
3. Designer gowns and dresses:
Be it a casual day out with your girlfriends, or pre wedding lunch, designer gowns and dresses make you rock the perfect look by being simple, yet elegant. For evening parties, designer gowns have never let you down, will never let you down. They are the most dependable outfits for even those who are not very experimenting.
4. Crop Top and Long Skirt sets: A tricky look, but once mastered, will never let you down. Giving you an elegant ethnic, yet a hot look, crop tops with long skirts are rocking the stage right now. Be it ethnic occasions or a casual day out, you can jazz it up or subtle it down, and pair up your long skirt and top accordingly. With tons of varieties of crop tops, and tons of varieties of long skirts, you have a plethora of combinations to choose from to make you the star of the occasion!
5. Kurta Sets: Gone are the days where Kurtas had to be paired up with Churidhars only. Toss that norm into the bin, and color your wardrobe with new palazzos, long skirts, and shararas! The new rage is to pair up Kurtas with those mentioned above, and they will make you feel so super comfortable!
6. Monochromes: Monochromes are back! The best friend of all fashion trends, there is never a time where monochromes can let you down. Even when you are sick, you can sport a monochrome and manage to swoop away the attention by looking elegant.
7. Bare Shoulderers: Ethnic Shoulders to Crop Tops, we Indians are going gaga with Bare Shouldered Tops to show off those toned shoulders! Giving it a daring look, bare shoulders add boldness to your outfit. Sway your hips, and walk away with all eyes on your on point outfit!
8. Anarkali Suits: From the times of the Mughals, Anarkalis have been a pillar of support for Indian woman to look like angels when they sport them. From simple, daily wear, light weight Anarkalis, to extravagant, exquisite, grand Anarkalis, you will get one for every occasion. You can westernize it a bit by sporting a modern Anarkali Top with jeggings and rock that brunch of yours!
Having said all this, being Desi is all about being comfortable and simple! So why just limit your fashion to your apparel? Extend it to other sections of your life, and treat them Desi too! Go shop for the Oh So Desi Phone Covers to complement your outfit, and make you feel extra special.
Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und zum Höchstpreis
Source by Neha Agarwal