How often have you started a new diet, only to become disillusioned and distrustful of the results? For many, yo-yo dieting is a way of life. It doesn’t have to be that way! Author Tamara R. Greenberg, CPCC, uses her personal experiences with dieting to show you a better option: intuitive eating.
Greenberg’s engaging guide to healthy eating is firmly anti-diet. Her book explains how to rethink your current fitness regime and goals for your personal health. In Hunger Satisfied, you will learn to
- shift your perspective on food consumption,
- give yourself permission to eat,
- understand the connection between hunger and fullness,
- recognize when obsessive thoughts about food are clouding your judgment,
- discover the reasons you eat the way you do,
- stay active,
- set and track goals,
- accept your body for what it is, and
- form new, healthier habits.
Hunger Satisfied will help you understand that going off your diet isn’t the end of the world and certainly doesn’t make you a bad person. Instead, you can use words of encouragement and clear goals to motivate yourself to live a healthier life. Rethink old cycles and learn new habits with Greenberg’s empathetic advice and guidance!
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und zum Höchstpreis