How often have you started a new diet, only to become disillusioned and distrustful of the results? For many, yo-yo dieting is a way of life. It doesn’t have to be that way! Author Tamara R. Greenberg, CPCC, uses her personal experiences with dieting to show you a better option: intuitive eating.
Greenberg’s engaging guide to healthy eating is firmly anti-diet. Her book explains how to rethink your current fitness regime and goals for your personal health. In Hunger Satisfied, you will learn to
- shift your perspective on food consumption,
- give yourself permission to eat,
- understand the connection between hunger and fullness,
- recognize when obsessive thoughts about food are clouding your judgment,
- discover the reasons you eat the way you do,
- stay active,
- set and track goals,
- accept your body for what it is, and
- form new, healthier habits.
Hunger Satisfied will help you understand that going off your diet isn’t the end of the world and certainly doesn’t make you a bad person. Instead, you can use words of encouragement and clear goals to motivate yourself to live a healthier life. Rethink old cycles and learn new habits with Greenberg’s empathetic advice and guidance!
Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und zum Höchstpreis