If you’ve ever thought of buying a motorhome, this is the book you’ll want to read first.
In this book, revised and updated for 2017, you’ll learn just about everything you need to know to find the right motorhome at the right price and not get burned in the process.
You’ll learn about the kinds of motorhomes to look for, where to find the best deals and how to get the best prices, and how to avoid ‘deal killers’.
You’ll find checklists to use when inspecting a motorhome, scripts to use when calling a seller, and tips on how to negotiate with sellers to get the price you want, and how to know when it’s best to walk away from a deal.
You’ll also find recommended best buys in used motorhomes, photos of different motorhome types, and tips that can guide you through a fun and money saving motorhome buying experience.
Some of things covered in this informative book include:
- Understanding the different motorhome classes
- Should you buy new or used?
- The importance of getting seat time before you buy
- Why finding the perfect seller can save you a lot of money
- How to know when you’re paying too much
- How to effectively search for motorhomes online
- How to respond to online motorhome ads
- Pre purchase checklists
- How to properly road test a motorhome
- Friendly negotiating techniques that’ll get you the best price
- Deal Killers you’ll want to avoid
- Best Buy in Used Motorhomes
- Motorhome fuel mileage ? why it matters and how to maximize mpg
- After the sale ? what to do next
You’ll find all this plus a lot more in ‘Buying a Used Motorhome – How to get the most for your money and not get burned’.
It’s a fun and fast paced read that can save you several thousand dollars on your next motorhome purchase!
Revised and updated March 2017
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und zum Höchstpreis